Sermon Text: Hebrews 3:1-19
- Consider Christ (vv.1-6)
- Hardened Hearts (vv.7-19)
- What is it about Jesus that is glorious to you? If someone were to ask you “what’s so great about him?”, what would you say?
- How often are you considering/pondering/contemplating the person & work of Jesus? What is it in your life that draws your attention away from him?
- To what degree are you a complacent Christian? What would have to change in order for you to honestly say that you’re “holding fast” to Jesus?
- Today’s passage is, in part, a call to self-examination. Since this is so difficult for us to do alone (due to the deceitfulness of sin), invite a trusted brother or sister in Christ to help expose the sin in your life that’s “crouching at your door”, and seriously consider what they have to say!