Sermon Text: Mark 13:1-37
- THE MISERY (1-8; 14-23)
- THE MESSAGE (9-13)
- THE MIRACLE (24-37)
- What are you eagerly expecting? What are you pre-occupied with? What fills you with a sense of wonder?
- What alarms you? What makes you anxious? Why are you alarmed and/or anxious about those things?
- How do you feel about relying upon the Holy Spirit? Does it seem a bit “too risky and/or reckless”?
- What do you find yourself talking to people about most of the time?
- If you could create a snooze button for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ would you?