Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 4:1-40
- Know What You Love
- Hold Fast to What You Love
- Guard Your Heart
- What do you expect from your relationship with God? What does he expect from you?
- What is it about God that impresses you most?
- What does the phrase “fear the Lord” mean to you? How do we understand this in light of other passages in Scripture in which God says “fear not, for I am with you”?
- What sorts of “idols” are you typically prone to worship? What is one action you can take to eradicate this idol from its place of prominence in your heart?