Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 3
- Where is God inviting you to participate in His work these days? Whether you’re accepting His invitation or not, what are you afraid of?
- Do you embrace God’s invitation to enjoy your home, your family, your life, etc. …Or do you regularly prefer to wallow in irritation and frustration?
- How are you getting-in-on God’s passion for PEOPLE these days? How has that appeared unnecessarily risky – or even downright reckless – in the eyes of the others?
- How is God generating an ‘others-orientedness’ in you nowadays?
- How is God simultaneously cultivating your desires and killing your demands these days?