Sermon Text: Luke 11:1-4
- Fatherly Footing
- Immovable Identity
- Submit To The Supernatural
- Delight To Depend
- When was a time you were absolutely convinced of God’s Fatherly affection for you?
- How have you entered and experienced the relief and liberty of forfeiting the quest for personal fame in favor of fixating on the renowned name of the Crucified King?
- How are you currently learning to love what God loves; and how are you committing to going after what God wants in God’s way?
- What “manna” is God providing for you day-by-day these days?
- How will commit to savoring and stewarding God’s forgiveness this week?
- Where is God leading you NOT into temptation these days?