Sermon Text: Luke 11: 5-13
- We Come to God Shocked
- We Come to God Boldly
- We Come to God Expectantly
- What do you need to cut out of your life to make room for prayer? If you want to join me, I am doing a 90 day fast from screen entertainment and would love traveling partners. Seriously.
- Have you embraced the privilege of prayer which Christ died to make possible? What would it look like if you did?
- How has God been faithful to his promise “ask and you shall receive” in your life?
- What Fruit of the Holy Spirit would you love to see in your heart? In your spouses heart? In your kid’s heart?
- Do you actually believe what Jesus says (ask and you shall receive) is true? Why or why not?