Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 32:1-43
- Sobering Honesty
- Serious Helplessness
- Have you been inoculated with Scripture? (received “just enough” to exempt yourself from having to take it seriously).
- What is “The One Thing Necessary” for you to be happy?
- Why do you self-sabotage? Why do you cut yourself off from good things?
- How have you gorged yourself on God’s gifts recently? What might be a more satisfying way to avail yourself of God’s gifts?
- How has God crossed the “fair designs you scheme” and replaced your reputation aspirations with the truth that you’re a co-heir with the King of kings?