Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 32:44-52
- Words Telling Us Who We Are
- Words Telling Us What To Do
- Words telling Us We Are Known
- What words do you seriously take to heart?
- What words do you seriously strive to put in the minds and hearts of others?
(hint: ask a close friend to tell you what you’re always grumbling about; check your Facebook feed).
- How has the Bible manifestly changed your life?
- Would you consider yourself friends with God?
- Can you freely admit you’re wrong?
- Can you give your body back to the earth and not complain?