Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 26
- The Evidence of Our Obsession
- The Story of Our Obsession
- The Benefactors of Our Obsession
- What are you evidently, manifestly, obsessed with these days?
- Do you honestly agree with Jesus that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven? …How does this NOT greatly unsettle you?
- Why are you so obsessed with the object of your obsession? What’s the back story? What’s the present story?
- Who are the benefactors of your obsession?