Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 25
- Stolen Dignity (vv.11-19)
- Stolen Honor (vv.4-10)
- Stolen Justice (vv.1-3)
- Have you been lulled into complacency by the distracting powers of Satan, the enticements of the world, and the sinful desires of the flesh?
- Think of an example when you deprived someone of the truth. Why did you choose the path of lying instead of the path of righteousness?
- Scripture emphasizes, time and time again, God’s compassion for the sojourner, the widow, and the fatherless. How have you neglected these groups? What more could you do to remember the poor?
- Are you often caught off guard by other people’s sin? If you know the depth of sin that lurks inside you, then why do you lack understanding when others prove the same?