Sermon Text: Revelation 20:1-15
- Satan Bound (vv.1-6)
- Satan Beat (vv.7-10)
- The Book of Life (vv.11-15)
- The Bible says that Satan is presently bound. Why & how is that relevant to your everyday life? Is this news exhilarating to you? Does it enliven you and make you eager to participate in the plundering of Satan’s house with Jesus?
- What is an “Against-All-Odds” story from your life where God continues to receive ALL THE CREDIT & GLORY? If you have kids, tell them that story today. If you don’t have kids – write that story down or tell it to a friend.
- Do you understand how Good Deeds really happen? Read 1 Corinthians 15:10; 2 Corinthians 3:5, 18; Philippians 2:12-13; and Ephesians 2:8-10. Have a conversation with your Life Group leader about your impressions, thoughts, and questions of these passages.
- How do you feel about being plundered by Jesus? How do you feel about being the property of Jesus? How do you feel about being purified by Jesus?