Sermon Text: John 9
- Sent to Receive Grace
- Sent to Know the Who
- Sent to Invite
- Why are people so enraged by grace? (e.g. 2 Kings 5:11-12)
- How is God helping you feel awkward and weak these days?
- What preferential, peripheral, issue is robbing you of your fixation on Christ?
- Where in life do you most ardently insist of feeling in control and having “everything figured out.”
- How has God worked Hebrews 11:19 confidence in you this year?
- Which hard-hearted person will you invite to follow Jesus this week?