Sermon Text: John 8
- Would you want your name and narrative in the Bible? Why or why not?
- How do you think God would choose to tell your story? What light would He cast
- Where do you aim your grievances and your gossip? Is Jesus pleased with your
current grievance and gossip priorities?
- How – specifically – have you allowed your flesh to dictate and define your
understanding of life and liberty?
- In John 8:30-31 people believe in Jesus, and then Jesus goes on to challenge
and test their belief. How is Jesus doing this in your life these days?