Sermon Text: 1 Timothy 3
- What Is Godliness?
- How Do You Get Godly?
- When you hear the adjective “godly” who comes to mind?
- How is that all your modern day examples of leaders are “better” than the vast majority of the leaders described in the Bible?
- Read Luke 22:31-34. HOW exactly would Peter become ABLE to strengthen his brothers?
- Read “the origin story of the office of deacon” (Acts 6), and make a detailed list of important things to consider, and character qualities for the deacon’s task.
- Why is it essential to hold the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience?