October 2, 2022
“The Holy Spirit’s Guardianship & Guidance”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- Read Galatians 3:1-3 and ask yourself the following question, “Am I so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, am I now being perfected by the flesh?”
- Ponder how living by faith (see the various examples provided in Hebrews 11) invariably involves sundry risks.
- How is the Holy Spirit currently guiding you to do something unfashionable, and/or something that you’re afraid to do?
- How has the Holy Spirit powerfully wielded the preached Word in your life (e.g. Acts 10:33, 44)?
- Who has the Holy Spirit commanded you to eat with that you thought you would never eat with (e.g. think of Joseph eating with his abusers [Genesis 46:31], and Peter eating with Cornelius [Acts 10:28; 11:3])?