September 25, 2022
“The Language of the Holy Spirit”
Genesis 11:1-9; Acts 2:1-13
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- Christ Crucified
- In what ways do you have an unhealthy commitment to feeling superior and choosing sameness
- What kind of caring constraints has God put in your life to restrict your conceit? (see 2 Corinthians 12:7).
- In what ways is God thwarting your pursuit of sameness? (e.g. Jesus’ core group consisted of a tax collector and a zealot; Samaritans!? [#Jn.4]; Gentiles!? [#Acts10&11]).
- How are you excited to apply Proverbs 17:28 this week?
- How are you excited to apply 1 Corinthians 2:2 this week?