Sermon Text: Psalm 34
- Subduing Sinners
- Comforting Christians
- Satisfying Saints
- What evidence of “fear of the Lord” do you have in your life?
- Read 1 Peter 3:8-18 and consider what it means to be “zealous for what is good”.
- What does it mean to you to be afflicted? What would Jesus have to say about it? Think of a time when you felt the presence of God in the midst of affliction.
- What deliberate actions can you take to increase your satisfaction in the Lord?
- Think of some of your more difficult moments from this past week, or difficult situations you anticipate this coming week. How would it be different (and better) if you tangibly felt the presence of God in those moments?