Sermon Text: Psalm 6
- The Depth (vv.1-5)
- The Dependence (vv.6-7)
- Delighting in the Dominance (vv.8-11)
- What’s the biggest problem in the world? What’s your reaction to it? (e.g. Anxiety? Anger? Apathy? Lamentation?)
- What’s something that you’re afraid, ashamed, and/or embarrassed to admit about yourself? Do you actually rely on God’s grace to deal with that problem, or are you confident in your own ability to hide and cope?
- What hard thing is presently happening in your life where God is inviting you to experience His power by staying in the hard thing?
- How does the story of weakness on dramatic display in the crucifixion of Jesus translate into imperishable #winning and incorruptible confidence?