March 13th, 2022
“The Will of God”
1 Thessalonians 4:1-8
Rev. Tyler Dirks
1. Abound In Receiving
2. Real Life Sanctification & Sin
3. Rich Regard
1. How have you personally experienced the desperation and delight dynamic of receiving Jesus? Think about when you first received the good news of what Jesus had done for you …how did you feel desperation and delight?
2) How – practically speaking – can you continue (more and more) to receive Jesus with desperation and delight?
3) Which of God’s instructions do you dismiss? Why?
4) When you hear the word “sanctification” what do you picture?
5) How are you complacent in the war against sexual immorality and greed? Are there actually any real consequences of your “benign” dabbling in sexual immorality and greed?
6) When you hear the statement that “God has called us to holiness,” what do you think that means?