March 6th, 2022
“What I Like About You”
1 Thessalonians 3:6-13
Rev. Tyler Dirks
1. Hungry For The Truth
2. Walking In the Truth
3. Abounding In Love
1. Why is it MIRACULOUS that the Thessalonians always remembered Silas, Timothy, and Paul kindly and longed to see them?
2. What would have to happen in order for you to say, “Now THIS is the life!” (e.g. Getting upgraded to first class? Tropical vacation? Hiking in the mountains? Spa day? Etc.)?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you rejoice when church members trust and obey God?
4. When was a time you were receptive to someone confronting you, and you allowed them to supply what was lacking in your faith?
5. When was a time God made you abound in love for someone(s) in your local church family, and for all people?