November 14th, 2021
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- Sunday Live Stream’s will be offline for at least the next 6 weeks, and until renovation to the sanctuary is complete. An audio recording of the sermon will be uploaded to this page (or if you follow the RSS/Podcast feed) either by Sunday or Monday evening.
1. The Setting
2. The Specifics
3. The Signposts
1. If you permit Jesus to define “orthodoxy”, what are 7 ways orthodoxy is radically unorthodox?
2. What’s been your personal experience with God’s unconventionality?
3. How have you personally seen God bring help from extremely unexpected placed?
4. In what specific (small and seemingly insignificant) stuff do you believe God is actually profoundly at work?
5. What are your particular strategies for punishing people?
6. What are 3 shocking Old Testament signposts that point us to the promised Savior? (For example, considering Jonah’s wretched attitude at the end of the story that bears his name, would you ever guess that God would allow Jonah to serve as a signpost for something so important as the death and resurrection of the Redeemer?)