November 21st, 2021
“The Protest Process”
Esther 6:14 – 7:6
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- Sunday Live Stream’s will be offline for at least the next 6 weeks, and until renovation to the sanctuary is complete. An audio recording of the sermon will be uploaded to this page (or if you follow the RSS/Podcast feed) either by Sunday or Monday evening.
1. When was a time you felt compelled to protest? How did you go about it?
2. What’s one specific way you can appropriate and apply Psalm 37:7 in your life right now?
3. As you contemplate the shrewdness of Esther’s protest process (and/or the process by which William Wilberforce protested the slave trade) how might you adopt and operate with similar shrewdness and tact?
4. As you assess what you’re passionate about, is the foundation, framework, and flavor of your passion truly loving? Read 1 Corinthians 13 to better assess yourself.