Sermon Text: Luke 9: 46-62
- Police & Punish
- How are you building the case for “your greatness” these days?
- Who are you comparing yourself to and/or competing with these days? How will you choose to repent to them this week?
- Knowing that Jesus is committed to crushing your ego, are you truly receptive to Him?
- Who are you monitoring these days? Why? Is Jesus pleased with you policing others?
- What do you think a mature church looks like?
- How is Jesus taking your hand off the idolatry of your home, your family, and “your culture,” and compelling you to plow with Him?