April 18th, 2021
“Who You Are & What You Have”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9am & 11am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9am and will stay live until after the 11am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
Children’s Sermon Notes – Galatians 3:15-29
- Who Are You?
- What You Have!
- How are you relapsing into slavery to the elementary principles of the world (e.g. blame-shifting; living out of insecurity; ruled by feelings; idolizing ‘relevance’ and ‘accomplishments’)?
- How has the fact that you are God’s son freed you from the evil you’ve confessed from question #1?
- When was the last time you were genuinely transfixed and enraptured with the accomplishment(s) of Jesus of Nazareth (see Romans 8:6)? If you wanted to be obsessed with the unparalleled and astounding life and work of Jesus, how would you go about it?
- How has the Spirit of God’s Son/the Spirit of Adoption practically and profoundly impacted you?