Sermon Text: Psalm 27
- Knowing Your Stronghold (v.1)
- Acknowledging What Scares You (vv.2-3, 11-12)
- Striving for the Stronghold (vv.4-10, 13-14)
- What makes you feel confident? What is the one thing you must have, or else nothing in life matters?
- What risks have you taken in life that enabled you to KNOW (as opposed to merely knowing about) the reality and relevance of God?
- What are you currently trying to ignore because it scares you too much to think about it.
- What are 2 things you could start doing (or do more of) to seriously strive for/earnestly seek God?