Sermon Text: Psalm 51
- Being Bothered by Yourself (vv.1-5)
- Being Renovated by God (vv.6-12)
- Being a Member of God’s Household (vv.13-19)
- Where have you recently seen in yourself the MASSIVE impulse to cover-up, downplay, or deny the bothersome and alarming things about yourself?
- Who really bothers you these days? How and why are you taking it so personally?
- How much does mercy mean to you? Are you hungry for the bone-breaking mercy of God?
- Would you rather live alone by mercy, OR have everyone praise you for your perceived merits?
- When was a time that you basked in the joy of a house molded by mercy?