December 26th, 2021
Mr. Bailey Wagner
1. Remembering God’s Provision
2. The Irony of Control
3. The Promise of Purim
1. In what ways has God provided for you?
2. How can you celebrate God’s provisions for you in a way that you are not the focus of the celebration?
3. How is God in control of the events in Esther?
4. What are some ways that you avoid feeling helpless and, as a result, avoid depending on God’s sovereignty over your life?
5. Do you find yourself dwelling on God’s promises? If not, what would that look like?