Sermon Text: 2 Samuel 18:1-33
- Bent on Retribution
- Bound for Restoration
- What’s a big problem? How do you desire to handle that problem? What’s your best – most sensible – solution? …Does Jesus agree with your solution?
- When was a time that God called you to do something that you thought was a waste of time?
- What are 2 things that you desperately desire to do (and perhaps believe to be sensible), but you avoid them because your king commanded you to?
- When was a time you savored the act of submission? When was a time you found the act of submission to be sour?
- Do you allow yourself to desire the impossible based on God’s promise to pull-off the impossible?