Sermon Text: Hebrews 11:23-40
- Faith Sees Through Suffering (vv.23-28)
- Faith Takes Risky Steps (vv.29-31)
- Faith Finds Strength Through Weakness (vv.32-40)
- If you were friends with Moses, and you saw him refusing the blatant benefits of palace life in order to put in his lot with a bunch of slaves …would you gossip about him, and say, “He’s acting irrational; he’s throwing his life away”?
- Who is someone you know personally who is acting faithfully reckless these days?
- In what way do you currently feel weak or inept? How is God brewing enduring strength via this fragility?