February 27th, 2022
“Gotta Have Faith”
1 Thessalonians 3:1-5
Rev. Tyler Dirks
1. How has the church compelled you to actually make weighty life decisions based on the assurance of things hoped for, and the certainly of things unseen? Give 3 examples.
2. Do you agree, and tangibly accept, that the primary mission of the church is promoting and pushing you to live by faith? Why or why not?
3. How have you personally and powerfully experienced the miracle of 2 Corinthians 1:24?
4. Imaginatively immerse yourself in Acts 14:19-23, and honestly answer the question: how do you feel about what happens to Paul, and his nonchalant reaction, and his matter of fact statement (see verse 22)?
5. When life gets ‘REAL’ (i.e. heavy, scary, grim, etc.) what do you turn to? (e.g. insurance, money, connections/network, self-pity, substances, social media, etc.)?
6. How have you labored and fought for FAITH?