February 20th, 2022
“The Church: What It Truly Is”
1 Thessalonians 2:17-20
Rev. Tyler Dirks
1. What is your first love? What do you so greatly desire that you will do whatever you gotta do to make it happen?
2. When was a time you were torn away from, or hindered from being with, someone (or something) you greatly desire?
3. How have you personally experienced Satan’s hatred of God’s mercy, and Satan’s intense opposition of the church?
4. How have you found the armor of God (Eph.6) to be inescapably linked to life together with other believers?
5. In what specific ways do you embrace and esteem your church family as your joy and crown of boasting?