Sermon Text: John 7
- Living with Hatred (vv.1-9)
- Living By Faith or By Sight (vv.10-36)
- Living Water in Your Heart (vv.37-52)
- Are you OK with being hated by the world? Are you OK with Jesus saying that you must hate your family to follow him? (see Luke 14:26)
- What sin has the light of Jesus exposed in you recently? Assuming you have an answer to that: what are you going to do about it?
- What are some ways that you naturally and habitually live by sight and not by faith?
- What are you always thinking about, talking about, and doing? What does this say about what’s going on in your heart?