January 22, 2023
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- What’s been your experience with confrontation?
- What’s your criteria for confrontation?
- What’s one thing you feel bad about, but you don’t actually repent of it?
- Read 2 Corinthians 7:8-11. When was a time you experienced godly grief producing repentance and eagerness to clear yourself, healthy indignation and fear, and longing and zeal for Jesus?
- How have you experienced the expulsive power of a higher affection? In other words, how have you actually seen yourself change because of Deuteronomy 6:5 love for Jesus?