Sermon Text: Micah 4:1-13
- Radical (vv.1, 6-8)
- Royal (vv.2-5)
- Requires Perseverance & Patience (vv.9-13)
- Do you insist that God’s ways of doing things make sense to you? How’s that going?
- In Isaiah 24:23 why do you think the sun feels ashamed (certainly the sun is not feeling a sinful version of shame or embarrassment)? Do you think that there is such a thing as holy (or sanctified) embarrassment?
- Heading into time with your extended biological family this season – how might you begin beating your swords into plowshares (i.e. how might you decide NOT to be so defensive and cautious around people)?
- Who do you know who sets the best example of perseverance and patience? Will you text or email that person now and schedule a time to meet them for coffee to talk about how they do it?