Sermon Text: Micah 5:1-15
- The Not Yet Coming King
- The Unforeseen Age
- Living Loosely in the Tension
- Do you shrink back at the thought of participating in the judgment of God’s enemies? If so, what does your response uncover about your view of God? What needs to change in your heart for you to be on board with this idea?
- What would it look like for you to have a holy discontentment with this world in your job, your family life, your Bible study, or your friendships?
- How does knowing that you are an exile and not a citizen in this world change the way you think about heaven?
- What are you most excited to talk to Jesus about in heaven? Why? Talk about this question with your friends and family later today.