February 13th, 2022
“The Word Of God: What It Truly Is”
1 Thessalonians 2:13-16
Rev. Tyler Dirks
1. Do you embrace the Word of God for what it truly is? If so, what does that look like (be specific)? If not, explain why.
2. Is it possible to embrace the Word of God for what it truly is in an easy/domesticated way?
3. When was a time you were convinced that the Word of God was what you most desperately needed? (e.g. Matthew 4:1-11) …A time when the WoG wasn’t mere information, but powerful formation?
4. How have you experienced persecution because you insisted on mercifully serving sinners?
5. What do you make of the fact that those who reject God’s decision to show lavish mercy to sinners are filling up the measure of their sins, and God’s wrath will come upon them?