December 6th, 2020
“The Severity & Kindness of God”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Recorded Worship Service Audio – (33m:33s)
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9am // 11am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9am and will stay live until after the 11am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
- Lament & Let Go
- See & Receive What God’s Up To
- What’s something extremely special to you that deeply signifies God’s personal presence in your life?
- What triggers you to feel ‘worked-up’ these days? If you embraced the gift of lamentation (rather than the poison of grumbling & gossip) how would that dramatically change the way you interact with the complexities of this fractured and broken world?
- Read Romans 14:1-12, and then write down something that you need to let-go, or humbly become more flexible about
- How have you recently seen and received the mysterious and masterful severity and kindness of God lately?